We always have the best selection of
Kyoto’s locally produced ingredients.
- Ita-kamaboko made by Kyoto’s famous kamaboko shop, Ibarakiya.
- Kiri-itafu and Yuba from the famous Hanbei-fu.
- Deep-fried tofu from the famous tofu shop, Sagadofu Morika.
- Shichimi pepper from Shichimiya Honpo.
- Kujo green onions （Kyoto’s local variety of green onion）
- Kyo-Akajidori （Kyoto’s red homebred chicken）
（We use the rice Oku Ibukino-sato, which is a KOSHIHIKARI variety grown in Kohoku Ibuki region of Shiga Prefecture）
*The indicated price includes the consumption tax(8%)
*We ask that each person (junior high school student or older) orders at least one dish.